Booking Terms & Conditions
Kindly take ample time to read through the stipulated terms and conditions of Goldrock Safaris-Africa, as any confirmed safari with Goldrock Safaris-Africa is a declaration that you read through, understood and accepted all terms and conditions there-forth.
For instances where there is need for additional clarifications, don’t hesitate to contact us through; email@example.comOur contract
By booking a trip with us you are deemed to have agreed to these Booking Conditions (which constitutes the entire agreement between you and us) and your booking will be accepted by us on this basis. The services to be provided are those referred to in your booking confirmation notice/communication. Optional activities not included in the trip price do not form part of the trip services or this contract. However, Goldrock Safaris is committed to the provision of exceptional services to meeting our clients’ satisfaction expectations and we promise to always endeavor making all possible arrangements to ensure that our clients are provided with any other sorts of services as and when need arise.
- All packages are subject to availability and not guaranteed until confirmed. Many lodges and hotels that partner with Goldrock Safaris often have; limited capacity, partnerships with other Travel agencies and therefore it is essential to ensure that we make all the reservations in our mandate on your behalf well in advance of your planned trip(s) to Uganda, Tanzania, Kenya and Rwanda.
- Before confirming a safari, the client must inform Goldrock Safaris-Africa of any preferences and special requests such as any special medical needs/attention, diet, requirements relating to disabilities and any other requirements such that we can take into consideration of all these in ensuring that we provide you with the utmost and horrible travel experience possible,
- You are required to pay a non-refundable deposit of 50% for your booking to be fully confirmed and this must be within the stipulated booking timelines to allow us ample time to make the necessary arrangements including hotel reservations, gorilla Permitt booking and other necessary costs. All payments are to be made to Goldrock Safaris Limited unless specifically stated otherwise,
- Upon accepting your booking, we will issue a confirmation notice/communication. A contract will exist between us from the date we issue the booking confirmation notice unless otherwise. Please always refer to your booking confirmation notice/communication for details regarding final payments. Payment of the balance of the trip price is due 45 days before the departure date. If this balance is not paid on or before the due date we reserve the right to treat your booking as cancelled unless otherwise.
1. Goldrock Safaris-Africa, reserves the rights to cancel any trip or event due to conditions out of our control that may include weather or natural disasters, political instabilities (if any), that could put our clients, guides or drivers of Goldrock Safaris in danger, however we shall endeavor to mutually agree in such instanc
2. Kindly take note that Goldrock Safaris-Africa reserves the right to deduct all expenses incurred from any money received as a results of the client(s) cancelling the trip(s) unless there is any communication received . This shall be as follows;
- 15% of the total trip fees shall be charged upon cancellations made between 90 days and above prior to the start of the trip or event,
- 30% of the total trip fees shall be charged upon cancellations made between 50 days to 89 days prior to the start of the trip or event,
- 50% of the total trip fees shall be charged upon cancellations made between 30 days to 49 days prior to the start of the trip or event,
- 75% of the total trip fees shall be charged upon cancellations made between 15 days to 29 days prior to the start of the trip or event,
- 85% of the total trip fees shall be charged upon cancellations made between 5 days to 14 days prior to the start of the trip or event,
- 100% of the total trip fees shall be charged upon cancellations made within 5 days prior to the start of trip or event,
3.Goldrock Safaris-Africa reserves the right to change and re-adjust the tour schedule, transportation, accommodation and prices quoted or identified in the itinerary in the event of unforeseen circumstances like price fluctuations before arrival. Any changes to the itinerary will always be communicated to the client as soon as possible. Goldrock Safaris will however make every effort to minimize any changes or cost increases with what had been communicated to its clients,
4. When a major change is made (though very rare), you may choose between accepting the change, obtaining a cost prorated refund of the money paid or accepting an alternative date to do the trip activities.
5. Gorilla permits and air tickets (if any) are 100% non-refundable the moment payments are made and no refunds shall be done for any unused services, late arrival or no-show up of any of the members amongst the clients
6. You appreciate and acknowledge that the nature of the travel and Tour services require considerable flexibility and you should allow for alternatives were necessary. The itinerary provided for each trip is representative of the types of activities contemplated, but it is understood that the route, schedules, itineraries, amenities and mode of transport may be subject to alteration without prior notice due to local circumstances or events, though we shall endeavor to keep you in the know timely.Age limit for the Safaris’ activities
For the majority of our activities the minimum age is 15 at the date of booking. In case of persons under the age of 15, they must be accompanied by a legal guardian, or in lieu of a legal guardian, by an escort over the age of 18 if possible, appointed by their legal guardian.Compliants and reviews
If you have a complaint about your trip, please inform your group leader or our local company representative at the time such that they can attempt to rectify the matter. If satisfaction is not reached through these means, then any further complaint should be put in writing to us within 7 days of the end of the trip. We accept comments/corrections to allow us be better the quality of the services provided to our clients,Limitation of Liability
- Goldrock Safaris-Africa cannot be liable for any information that has been received from any unauthorized third parties or modified in any way by unauthorized personnel nor for any obvious typing errors in the information detailed in itineraries,
- Implied Warranty is excluded. However, to the extent that an implied Warranty cannot be excluded, our liability in respect of the implied Warranty is limited to (in our absolute discretion): (i) the provision of a similar trip to an equivalent value; or (ii) a refund of the total amount received by us from you in connection with your booking while taking into consideration the cancellation polices herein stated as per clause 6 above.
- In the event that any term or condition contained in these Booking Conditions is unenforceable or void by operation of law or as being against public policy or for any other reason, then such term or condition shall be deemed to be severed from this contract or amended accordingly only to such extent necessary to allow all remaining terms and conditions to survive and continue as binding,
The laws of Uganda, Tanzania, Kenya and Rwanda, govern the Booking Conditions to the fullest extent allowable. Any disputes in connection with a trip or these Booking Conditions must be initiated in the appropriate courts of lawLimitation of Liability
The Company reserves the right to update and/or alter these terms and conditions at any time and it is the Clients’ responsibility to be familiar with them always especially before departing for the trip.