Flying to Uganda, Tanzania, Kenya and Rwanda (East Africa) is simple and affordable. With many direct flights to Entebbe or Kigali or Nairobi from Europe, Asia and Africa, Uganda, Tanzania, Kenya and Rwanda can now be easily accessed from any part of the world. Below are the major international airlines that fly to Entebbe International Airport (Uganda), and Jomo Kenyatta International Airport (Kenya), and Kigali International Airport (Rwanda)
- Emirates / Dubai – flights to and from Entebbe daily.
- Ethiopian Airways / Addis Ababa – flights to and from Entebbe daily.
- Qatar Airways / Doha – flights to and from Entebbe daily.
- KLM / Amsterdam – flights to and from Entebbe 5 times a week.
- Kenya Airways / Nairobi – flights to and from Entebbe 5 times a week.
- Brussels Airlines / Brussels – flights to and from Entebbe 3 times a week,
- South African Airways / Johannesburg – flights to and from Entebbe daily.
- Uganda Airlines/ Across East Africa/ Zanzibar/Dubai/South Africa to Entebbe
- Tanzania Airports: Kilimanjaro International Airport.
- Tanzania Airports: Julius Nyerere International Airport.
- Rwanda airlines / Kigali-Rwanda to Entebbe
Feel free to contact Goldrock Safaris-Africa for advice on flights to Uganda, Tanzania, Kenya and Rwanda and which airline would be most suitable for you considering your travel destination.Domestic Flights
Goldrock Safaris-Africa would be delighted to book your scheduled domestic flights or private charters, providing excellent access to most of the national parks whether in Uganda, Tanzania, Kenya and Rwanda.
Daily domestic flights are available at affordable rates from Entebbe International Airport or Kajjansi Airstrip, flying to Murchison Falls, Queen Elizabeth, Bwindi National Park, Lake Mburo National Park and Kidepo National Park among others.
In Tanzania, daily domestic flights from Kilimanjaro International Airport and Julius Nyerere International Airport to the inland airports are available. Kindly, note that some inland flights to some wildlife destinations are scheduled for particular days and not offered daily. Please kindly contact Goldrock Safaris for any required clarifications.
- Tanzania Airports: Lake Manyara Airstrip.
- Tanzania Airports: Arusha Airport
In Kenya, also domestic flights are available from the Jomo Kenyatta International Airport to other In-land airstrip making it easy to get to the destination/national parks across Kenya.
Contact: Goldrock Safaris-Africa for more information and prices on charter and scheduled flights to Uganda’s national parks or regional flights across East Africa.Flying Doctors Services
In addition to international, domestic and regional flights, Goldrock Safaris-Africa can also provide independent insurance for emergency air evacuation to supplement your standard travel insurance at additional costs of US$ 30 for two weeks or USD for 30 days across East Africa. https://flydoc.org/maisha/products/